Friday, May 15, 2009

It's Friday!

I couldn't be more excited that it's almost 4 on a Friday! I've got Girl's Night planned tonight with some of my favorite ladies, and it's beautiful outside! Starting off at Oba with the best Prickly Pear Margaritas a girl could ask for, then out + about after that! After a stressful week & an even more stressful one ahead I need a little R+R ;)

And maybe hopefully I can go visit with some puppies again this weekend, even if it isn't at PetsMart where they have the adoptable puppies maybe I can get down to DogStar & walk a Pixie dog! Here's the little cutie I saw a few weekends ago at the shelter set up at PetsMart... oh how I wish I could have taken him home!


I'm hoping too get off to a giant start with my dress I'm designing for Alisa's wedding this weekend too... so I'll update with photos soon!

1 comment:

  1. That puppy is the cutest thing!

    Looking forward to seeing your process and updates for the dress!! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete