Sunday, May 10, 2009

Starting...

So I'm finally taking a real stab at this. I've been wanting to start a blog for a long time to chronicle all of the fun and amazing things that have been happening lately, but I've just been so busy I haven't sat down & done it yet!

So here it goes... I'm finally starting & I'm excited!

Today is Mother's Day & the day after my parents 30th wedding anniversary. I can't believe they've been married that long, it kind of renews your faith in love again! I didn't make it back down to Grants Pass for the weekend, but instead Darrin & I have a day of adventures together planned. We are currently down at Urban Grind, then headed out to Ohana for the first time in months. I have been craving their Teriyaki Beef & Mac Salad something fierce lately & we finally get to go! 


It's also nice & sunny outside here in Portland today (even though the forecast is saying rain the rest of the upcoming week) so we plan to get outside & enjoy it! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. awwww. didn't know about all this and i'm so glad, i'm so glad...i'm glad, i'm glad, i'm glad (that's an old Cream song...i mean really old)

    didn't know you liked photo booths, so i'm glad (so glad) i sent you that blog link about the exhibit.

    love the loft

    puppy love--the mohawk was my fav

    and balloons--love those pastel rainbow ones strung up like lanterns

    and a chair of tires? i have ha bag made from conveyer belts

    here's my blog
    http://terithorsteinson.blogspot.com
    and the cats one at
    http://furrydancecats.blogspot.com

    meow ciao

    Teri

    ReplyDelete