Monday, June 15, 2009

Puppies!

So Sunday was Alisa's Bridal shower... which was super fun in general. Fun to see the grove girls, and catch up on what they've been up to, and it's always fun to see her in her element. Another fun part of it was that it was at Kelsey's house (which is ADORABLE) and that they just had a litter of lab puppies about 8 weeks ago. Needless to say I was in trouble! Below are a few pictures I took that were sent directly to the boyfriend in my subtle puppy conversation we have been having, but how could you not?!


One of every flavor!

My favorite little buddy! (Who conveniently was still up for grabs!)

They were all tuckered out after the barrage of Bridal Shower attendees snuggled them to death!

The boyfriends response to my photo slideshow via email...


No comments:

Post a Comment